RavLine Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the RavLine community of hunters and fishermen.

The Action Forums General Discussion I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL TO BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND 2024 +2348118829899

• I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL TO BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND 2024 +2348118829899

Beth updated 5 hours, 41 minutes ago 14 Members · 76 Posts
  • Beth

April 8, 2024 at 7:20 AM

My name is Riana from USA i want to testify of a powerful spell caster who return my ex boyfriend, it all started when i took his phone and saw a lady message him that she enjoyed the last time and i confronted him about it he was angry and and stop talking to me from that day he started acting strange then he told me he didn’t want me anymore that he loves someone else i was so diver-stated i cried all day and night he blocked me from his Instagram and on phone so i couldn’t reach him anymore this made me sad and cry even the more i was searching for something online when i saw a comment about Priest Ade great work i contacted him and told him about my problems and i did everything he asked me to do he told me after 24hrs my ex will return back to me well i doubted him though because my ex didn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore the next day to my greatest surprise he called me and was begging me to give him another chance now we are both happy together all thanks to Priest Ade he can also help you contact below

ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.<wbr>com

ancientspellcast.wordpress.com<wbr>

WhatsApp +2349016487557

• Beth

April 8, 2024 at 8:34 AM

Hello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Priest Ade who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn’t know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Priest Ade helped her and she left his email address i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do and he assured me that after 24hrs he will be back,To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him

ancientspellcast.wordpress.com<wbr>

View more on YouTube: https://youtu.be/jWta3jLP_fo
    <font color=”#000000″ face=”stainless, sans-serif”>
    </font>

<font color=”#000000″ face=”stainless, sans-serif”>WhatsApp </font>+2349016487557

• Beth

April 9, 2024 at 4:11 PM

<font color=”#333333″ face=”Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif”>Hello my name is Sally my fiancé broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn’t eating and i wasn’t talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I’m going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my fiancé called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade he can also help you Email him at </font>

Website ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp: +2349016487557

• Princy Shah

April 10, 2024 at 7:42 AM

My Name is Princy Shah , i am from United States, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called DR PATRCK for helping me get back my relationship with my ex boyfriend, my bf left dumped me for another girl few months ago i really love him so much and my heart was so hurt my life was shattered without him in my life, one fateful a friend of mine introduce me to this powerful spell caster who i contacted, he performed a powerful spell for me and within 24 hours To my greatest surprise my ex boyfriend came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my ex bf knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don’t know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR PATRCK you are a God sent to restore a broken relationship. And now i am a joyful man.Email: Via: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or call his mobile number or you whatsapp him +1(662)493 2087 website: https://<wbr>drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.<wbr>com/my-site/contact

• Beth

April 10, 2024 at 3:14 PM

I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his info ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Read more on his website ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

• Kim Wallace

April 10, 2024 at 4:09 PM

Review the good works of Dr Isikolo via his webpage (https://isikolo-temple.com)

I lost my marriage after 2 years and it was a horrible experience for me. My wife left me and my son and everything happened beyond my control and I never knew few people around me engineered my wife and turned her against me just because I choose to build my family and focus more on it. I had to seek help because I know I did not do anything to have my marriage crashed. Dr Isikolo helped me and a lot was revealed to me on what transpired. He cast a love reunion spell that bonded my wife and I back together and the whole evil my family did against me was revealed. Am thankful that my home is back more happier than ever and all the appreciation goes to Dr Isikolo as he indeed fixed my problems just after 48 hours. email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196

• Beth

April 11, 2024 at 3:02 AM

I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his info ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Read more on his website ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

• GREGORY CONNOR

April 12, 2024 at 12:30 PM

TOP CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERING COMPANY//CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD
    I always bought the idea of investing in cryptocurrency but I didn’t go through the right process and I lost all my money to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. I didn’t do enough research and I was scammed of my hard-earned money after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam. I made all efforts to get back my money but to no success, I contacted the authorities as well but they couldn’t do anything to recover my funds until I was told about Crypto Recovery Wizard, a cryptocurrency recovery company that has helped other scam victims recover their funds. I contacted them immediately and provided all the necessary information needed to help them with their investigation. Crypto Recovery Wizard was able to recover my cryptocurrency funds and was able to track down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their reliable and professional service. Crypto Recovery Wizard is the best approach if you want to recover your locked funds, and stolen cryptocurrencies.
    Contact Info;
    Email: cryptorecoverywizard@gmail.com

Website: http://<wbr>cryptorecoverywizard.comTOP CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERING COMPANY//CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD
    I always bought the idea of investing in cryptocurrency but I didn’t go through the right process and I lost all my money to a fake cryptocurrency investment platform. I didn’t do enough research and I was scammed of my hard-earned money after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam. I made all efforts to get back my money but to no success, I contacted the authorities as well but they couldn’t do anything to recover my funds until I was told about Crypto Recovery Wizard, a cryptocurrency recovery company that has helped other scam victims recover their funds. I contacted them immediately and provided all the necessary information needed to help them with their investigation. Crypto Recovery Wizard was able to recover my cryptocurrency funds and was able to track down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their reliable and professional service. Crypto Recovery Wizard is the best approach if you want to recover your locked funds, and stolen cryptocurrencies.
    Contact Info;

• GREGORY CONNOR

April 12, 2024 at 12:31 PM

TOP CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERING COMPANY//CRYPTO RECOVERY WIZARD
    Contact Info;

• alex jackson

April 15, 2024 at 12:03 AM

Hello everyone my names are ALEX JACKSON from the UK, I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Doctor Abdul a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now (6 months ago). He performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I received a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such a thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that wants to contact a spell caster should happily contact Doctor Abdul now on this email address.<wbr>doctorabdulspellcaster@gmail.<wbr>com or message him through his Whatsapp +2348108728256

• alex jackson

April 16, 2024 at 8:09 PM

Hello everyone my names are ALEX JACKSON from the UK, I want to use this golden medium to appreciate Doctor Abdul a great spell caster for helping me retrieving back my relationship with my ex lover when he ended and turned back on me for quite a long time now (6 months ago). He performed a spell for me and within 48 hours after the spell had been cast I received a text from my ex saying that he is sorry for the pains and tears that he had caused me and that he will not do such a thing to me again in his life. I was surprised but later accepted him back again. Anyone that is in the same line of problem or different one that wants to contact a spell caster should happily contact Doctor Abdul now on this email address.<wbr>doctorabdulspellcaster@gmail.<wbr>com or message him through his Whatsapp +2348108728256

• Ann Earnis

April 17, 2024 at 12:47 PM

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell0@gmail.<wbr>com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://<wbr>supernaturalspell21.blogspot.<wbr>com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.<wbr>com/PRIESTWISDOM11

• Ann Earnis

April 18, 2024 at 3:56 AM

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell0@gmail.<wbr>com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://<wbr>supernaturalspell21.blogspot.<wbr>com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.<wbr>com/PRIESTWISDOM11

• Ann Earnis

April 18, 2024 at 3:56 AM

• Kim Wallace

April 18, 2024 at 2:20 PM

I almost lost my marriage when I watched my wife turned into a total stranger and left the kids and I. I was so furious knowing I had done everything possible to ensure I sustained my marriage as a father and husband. The terrible fights we had traumatized me and I couldn’t function properly as a man. I kept on trying to find out what made her did what she did which made me contacted Dr Isikolo. I was surprised to have found out that she was under a huge manipulation from a man who wanted to ruin my marriage with her and take her away from me. Dr Isikolo had to intervene and fixed the problem thereby ensuring she was rescued from the claws of the dark magic charm they used on her. Knowing that I was able to get my family together again with the help of Dr Isikolo gives me joy and I am forever thankful to him. His email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196 or check his page (https://isikolo-temple.com)

Viewing 46 - 60 of 76 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now