RavLine Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the RavLine community of hunters and fishermen.

The Action Forums General Discussion I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL TO BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND 2024 +2348118829899

• I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL TO BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND 2024 +2348118829899

• Beth

March 17, 2024 at 4:59 AM

It’s a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I’m Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn’t know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he’s coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend Priest Ade to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Priest Ade, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.

ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.<wbr>com

Write him on Whats-app +2349016487557

Website ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 8:00 PM

My name is Ashley Jason from Canada, my husband and I have been quarreling almost all the time because he barely gives me attention. I didn’t know that it was because he was seeing another woman. One day I went through his phone and found his chat with her and how he was always spending time with her so i confronted him and he told me that he has fallen out of love with me and he wanted a divorce I told him I don’t want us to end our marriage because I love him so much, he didn’t even listen to me he went to our room packed his clothes and left. I tried reaching out to him but to no avail, I cried and cried for weeks but nothing changed so I decided to search for ways to get my husband back online and I came across a testimony on how Dr. Great use his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact him on WhatsApp and we spoke and he assured me that my husband will come back to me 24 hours after he finish casting the spell. And exactly 24 hours after I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door and I saw my husband on his knees begging me to accept him back again and he promised never to leave me or do anything to hurt me again. I let him plead for a few minutes before I accepted him again. I’m so happy today to tell the world that Dr Great is truly a man of his words. Do you have a problem with your marriage or relationship then contact Dr Great at

infinitylovespell@gmail.com <wbr>or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com<wbr>

WhatsApp +2348118829899 ”

• Beth

March 20, 2024 at 3:26 AM

<font color=”#333333″ face=”Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif”>Hello my name is Sally my fiancé broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn’t eating and i wasn’t talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I’m going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my fiancé called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade he can also help you Email him at </font>

WhatsApp: +2349016487557

• Beth

March 20, 2024 at 3:40 AM

<font color=”#333333″ face=”Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif”>Hello my name is Sally my fiancé broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn’t eating and i wasn’t talking to anybody, I cried a lot, I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I’m going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my fiancé called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade he can also help you Email him at </font>

• Kim Wallace

March 22, 2024 at 3:24 PM

I almost lost my marriage when I watched my wife turned into a total stranger and left the kids and I. I was so furious knowing I had done everything possible to ensure I sustained my marriage as a father and husband. The terrible fights we had traumatized me and I couldn’t function properly as a man. I kept on trying to find out what made her did what she did which made me contacted Dr Isikolo. I was surprised to have found out that she was under a huge manipulation from a man who wanted to ruin my marriage with her and take her away from me. Dr Isikolo had to intervene and fixed the problem thereby ensuring she was rescued from the claws of the dark magic charm they used on her. Knowing that I was able to get my family together again with the help of Dr Isikolo gives me joy and I am forever thankful to him. You can always text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196 or visit his page for further information about his works (https://isikolo-temple.com)

• Beth

March 24, 2024 at 6:48 AM

My review on the powerful spell caster Priest Ade my husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.
    Email: ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.<wbr>com
    And you can also reach him on WhatsApp: ‪
    ‪+2349016487557 Website: ancientspellcast.wordpress.com<wbr>

• Beth

March 24, 2024 at 6:48 AM

My review on the powerful spell caster Priest Ade my husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.

• Beth

March 24, 2024 at 7:16 AM

• Beth

March 24, 2024 at 7:18 AM

• Beth

March 24, 2024 at 10:20 AM

• Beth

March 25, 2024 at 3:18 PM

Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

• Kim Wallace

March 27, 2024 at 6:22 AM

Read more on DR ISIKOLO via his website (https://isikolo-temple.com)

I was still in college when I met my fiancé. We dated for quite a long time and cohabited and our relationship was approved by our parents. We got along and everything was perfect. He traveled out for some training and since then everything never became good for us again. He was seeing a lady over there and he tends to have committed much to what they shared and left me out the picture. I did all I can to fix the problem but nothing worked until I heard about Dr Isikolo. I contacted him and explained what I was going through and he promised to help which he did as promised. I complied with the instructions he gave me and he fixed the problem I had with my fiancé and now he’s back to me and we are getting married in a month. All thanks to Dr Isikolo. Contact him now if you need any help. email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196

• Beth

April 1, 2024 at 3:40 PM

My husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.

Email: ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Read more on his website: ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp ‪

+2349016487557

• Beth

April 1, 2024 at 3:40 PM

My husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.

Email: ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Read more on his website: ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp ‪

+2349016487557

• Karla Dawson

April 7, 2024 at 4:14 AM

DR. GREAT IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. GREAT TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP!

My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life has been filled with pain, sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom I have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great spell caster on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 2 days my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it is highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Great for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great spell caster here is the email address:

infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or infinitylovespell@gmail.com

you can also call him or add him on Whats-app:+2348118829899

View his blog http://infinitylovespell1.<wbr>blogspot.com

Viewing 31 - 45 of 73 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now