RavLine Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the RavLine community of hunters and fishermen.

The Action Forums General Discussion I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL TO BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND 2024 +2348118829899

• I NEED AN URGENT LOVE SPELL TO BRING BACK MY EX HUSBAND 2024 +2348118829899

Beth updated 2 days, 3 hours ago 14 Members · 76 Posts
  • Princy Shah

April 22, 2024 at 6:35 PM

My Name is Princy Shah , i am from United States, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called DR PATRCK for helping me get back my relationship with my ex boyfriend, my bf left dumped me for another girl few months ago i really love him so much and my heart was so hurt my life was shattered without him in my life, one fateful a friend of mine introduce me to this powerful spell caster who i contacted, he performed a powerful spell for me and within 24 hours To my greatest surprise my ex boyfriend came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my ex bf knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don’t know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR PATRCK you are a God sent to restore a broken relationship. And now i am a joyful man.Email: Via: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or call his mobile number or you whatsapp him +1(662)493 2087 website: https://<wbr>drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.<wbr>com/my-site/contact

• Princy Shah

April 23, 2024 at 8:22 AM

My Name is Princy Shah , i am from United States, I want to use this golden opportunity to appreciate the great spell caster called DR PATRCK for helping me get back my relationship with my ex boyfriend, my bf left dumped me for another girl few months ago i really love him so much and my heart was so hurt my life was shattered without him in my life, one fateful a friend of mine introduce me to this powerful spell caster who i contacted, he performed a powerful spell for me and within 24 hours To my greatest surprise my ex boyfriend came home on his knees that i should find a place in my heart to forgive him,i was truly astonished and shocked when my ex bf knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don’t know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR PATRCK you are a God sent to restore a broken relationship. And now i am a joyful man. Email: Via: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com Anyone that is in the same line of problem or having difficulties in there marriages should contact: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or call his mobile number or you whatsapp him +1(662)493 2087 website: https://<wbr>drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.<wbr>com/my-site/contact

• Beth

April 23, 2024 at 11:06 AM

My husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.

Email: ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Read more on his website: ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp ‪

+2349016487557

• Beth

April 23, 2024 at 3:42 PM

My husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.

Email: ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Read more on his website: ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp ‪

+2349016487557

• Beth

April 24, 2024 at 3:24 AM

Am so grateful for all you have done for me Priest Ade i still can’t believe my husband has reconciled with me our kids are so happy thank you so much last month was hell for me when my husband left me for another lady you told me not to worry all will be alright now i finally have my family back together i will leave his contact details here for those having similar problems email: ancientspirit<wbr>spellcast@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +2349016487557 Website: ancie<wbr>ntspellcast.wordpress.com

• James Oliver

April 24, 2024 at 10:47 AM

I am James Oliver by name. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drpatrickspellcastergmail.com , have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back. because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Patrick. His email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com<wbr> and get your problems solved like me….or add him up whats-app +1 662 493 2087

website: https://<wbr>drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.<wbr>com/my-site/contact

• James Oliver

April 24, 2024 at 11:04 AM

I am James Oliver by name. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drpatrickspellcastergmail.com , have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back. because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Patrick. His email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com<wbr> and get your problems solved like me….or add him up whats-app +1 662 493 2087

website: https://<wbr>drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.<wbr>com/my-site/contact

• Beth

April 24, 2024 at 1:02 PM

Hello I’m so happy sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Ade, My husband left for a younger lady because i was unable to give birth due to PCOS,I was so devastated i was lonely i cried a lot i even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Ade who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him i was not too sure but i decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all i needed to pay which was a convenient fee and i did and he did his work and sent me video proof and told me to wait 24hrs that he will be back, The next morning to my greatest surprise it was Shawn my husband on his knees begging I’m so happy, It didn’t stop there, I’m proud to say that I’m 3 weeks pregnant thank you so much Priest Ade I’m forever grateful contact him ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Website ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp: +2349016487557

• Ann Earnis

April 24, 2024 at 5:50 PM

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell0@gmail.<wbr>com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://<wbr>supernaturalspell21.blogspot.<wbr>com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.<wbr>com/PRIESTWISDOM11

• James Oliver

April 24, 2024 at 7:40 PM

I am James Oliver by name. Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address drpatrickspellcastergmail.com , have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him and today I am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back. because I am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr. Patrick. His email: drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com<wbr> and get your problems solved like me….or add him up whats-app +1 662 493 2087 website: https://<wbr>drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.<wbr>com/my-site/contact

• Beth

April 25, 2024 at 5:55 AM

Hello my name is Kallya from USA i want to tell the world about the great and mighty spell caster called Priest Ade my husband was cheating on me and no longer committed to me and our kids when i asked him what the problem was he told me he has fell out of love for me and wanted a divorce i was so heart broken i cried all day and night but he left home i was looking for something online when i saw an article how the great and powerful Priest Ade have helped so many in similar situation like mine he email address was there so i sent him an email telling him about my problem he told me he shall return back to me within 24hrs i did everything he asked me to do the nest day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and was crying and begging for me to forgive and accept him back he can also help you contact

ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.<wbr>com
    Website ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp: +2349016487557

• Ann Earnis

April 26, 2024 at 5:51 PM

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell0@gmail.<wbr>com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470 https://<wbr>supernaturalspell21.blogspot.<wbr>com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.<wbr>com/PRIESTWISDOM11

• Anna Waston

April 27, 2024 at 10:59 AM

Anna is my name and I am here to tell of the reconnection with my ex boyfriend who happened to break up with me for another lady some months ago. I was devastated as I missed him around me. I couldn’t bring myself to not have him in my life. I was going through a forum where I saw someone who Dr Hamu helped in bringing back his ex-girlfriend. I decided to try my luck by contacting him on his what app line. To my surprise I got my boyfriend back to me less than 3days after contacting the spell caster Dr Hamu. For more information visit his webpage: https://drhamu.carrd.co/#

• Clara James

April 30, 2024 at 4:16 AM

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever done me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shame; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. contact email Supernaturalspell0@<wbr>gmail.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.<wbr>blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/<wbr>PRIESTWISDOM11

• Clara James

April 30, 2024 at 12:10 PM

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever done me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shame; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. contact email Supernaturalspell0@<wbr>gmail.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.<wbr>blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/<wbr>PRIESTWISDOM11

Viewing 61 - 75 of 76 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now