RavLine Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the RavLine community of hunters and fishermen.

The Action Forums General Discussion I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER 2024 +2348118829899

• I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER 2024 +2348118829899

alex jackson updated 1 week, 4 days ago 15 Members · 80 Posts
  • Karla Dawson

March 19, 2024 at 3:28 AM

My name is Ashley Jason from Canada, my husband and I have been quarreling almost all the time because he barely gives me attention. I didn’t know that it was because he was seeing another woman. One day I went through his phone and found his chat with her and how he was always spending time with her so i confronted him and he told me that he has fallen out of love with me and he wanted a divorce I told him I don’t want us to end our marriage because I love him so much, he didn’t even listen to me he went to our room packed his clothes and left. I tried reaching out to him but to no avail, I cried and cried for weeks but nothing changed so I decided to search for ways to get my husband back online and I came across a testimony on how Dr. Great use his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact him on WhatsApp and we spoke and he assured me that my husband will come back to me 24 hours after he finish casting the spell. And exactly 24 hours after I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door and I saw my husband on his knees begging me to accept him back again and he promised never to leave me or do anything to hurt me again. I let him plead for a few minutes before I accepted him again. I’m so happy today to tell the world that Dr Great is truly a man of his words. Do you have a problem with your marriage or relationship then contact Dr Great at

infinitylovespell@gmail.com <wbr>or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com<wbr>

WhatsApp +2348118829899

• Karla Dawson

March 19, 2024 at 4:09 AM

My name is Ashley Jason from Canada, my husband and I have been quarreling almost all the time because he barely gives me attention. I didn’t know that it was because he was seeing another woman. One day I went through his phone and found his chat with her and how he was always spending time with her so i confronted him and he told me that he has fallen out of love with me and he wanted a divorce I told him I don’t want us to end our marriage because I love him so much, he didn’t even listen to me he went to our room packed his clothes and left. I tried reaching out to him but to no avail, I cried and cried for weeks but nothing changed so I decided to search for ways to get my husband back online and I came across a testimony on how Dr. Great use his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact him on WhatsApp and we spoke and he assured me that my husband will come back to me 24 hours after he finish casting the spell. And exactly 24 hours after I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door and I saw my husband on his knees begging me to accept him back again and he promised never to leave me or do anything to hurt me again. I let him plead for a few minutes before I accepted him again. I’m so happy today to tell the world that Dr Great is truly a man of his words. Do you have a problem with your marriage or relationship then contact Dr Great at

infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

WhatsApp +2348118829899,.,

• Karla Dawson

March 19, 2024 at 4:09 AM

infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

WhatsApp +2348118829899 ,…

• Karla Dawson

March 21, 2024 at 7:50 PM

BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT DR GREAT ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +2348118829899

Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT. I was so confused and devastated when my husband left our house and moved in with another woman, I needed him back desperately because I love him so much. I spoke to my closest friend about what happened and she advised we search for a spell caster online because she do believe in psychics and readings so we searched for spell casters and we saw a lot of different spell casters then we read testimonies of how DR GREAT has helped a lot of people with similar issues as mine, so I contacted him on WhatsApp and I explained everything to him and he promised that in 48 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your fast result. Below are his contact details.

Contact him on WhatsApp +2348118829899

Email: infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

• Karla Dawson

March 21, 2024 at 7:50 PM

BEST URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX/HUSBAND/WIFE BACK FAST AND TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE NOW CONTACT DR GREAT ON WHATSAPP DIRECTLY +2348118829899

Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called DR GREAT. I was so confused and devastated when my husband left our house and moved in with another woman, I needed him back desperately because I love him so much. I spoke to my closest friend about what happened and she advised we search for a spell caster online because she do believe in psychics and readings so we searched for spell casters and we saw a lot of different spell casters then we read testimonies of how DR GREAT has helped a lot of people with similar issues as mine, so I contacted him on WhatsApp and I explained everything to him and he promised that in 48 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your fast result. Below are his contact details.

Email: infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com ,.

• Beth

March 22, 2024 at 5:54 AM

It’s a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I’m Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn’t know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he’s coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend Priest Ade to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Priest Ade, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.

ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.<wbr>com

Write him on Whats-app +2349016487557

Website ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

• Karla Dawson

March 23, 2024 at 2:18 AM

Email: infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

• Karla Dawson

March 23, 2024 at 2:18 AM

Email: infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com .

• Karla Dawson

March 23, 2024 at 2:54 AM

<font color=”#333333″ face=”SourceSansPro, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, sans-serif”>My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn’t even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Great can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Great . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail: </font>

<font size=”4″>infinitylovespell@gmail.com <wbr>or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com</font>

<font size=”4″>WhatsApp +2348118829899</font>

<font size=”4″>Blog http://infinitylovespell1.<wbr>blogspot.com</font>

• Kim Wallace

March 24, 2024 at 1:12 PM

Dr Isikolo is the most honest spell doctor you can find anywhere. review his website (https://isikolo-temple.com)

I met my wife when I was working and living in Alaska. Ever since we got married, it has been all good till she decided to go for a summit in another state where she met someone who became closer to her and eventually he eloped with her. All my efforts to get back home to me was all in vain and her family did their best to reunite us but nothing worked. Just like everyone else, I came in contact with Dr Isikolo and he eventually did wonders and now my wife is back to me. It was revealed that she was hypnotized by the guy who eloped with her. I am glad I never let my emotions get the best of me to have ended my marriage with her. Dr Isikolo is a strong spell caster and trust him when he says the results will manifest just after 48 hours. Contact him now if you need any help email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196.

• Karla Dawson

March 27, 2024 at 1:56 AM

Email: infinitylovespell@<wbr>gmail.com or infinitylovespell<wbr>@yahoo.com

• Karla Dawson

March 27, 2024 at 1:56 AM

Email: infinitylovespell@<wbr>gmail.com or infinitylovespell<wbr>@yahoo.com

• Kim Wallace

March 28, 2024 at 2:45 PM

Need your partner back, check on Dr Isiklo for solution (https://isikolo-temple.com)

I lost my marriage after 2 years and it was a horrible experience for me. My wife left me and my son and everything happened beyond my control and I never knew few people around me engineered my wife and turned her against me just because I choose to build my family and focus more on it. I had to seek help because I know I did not do anything to have my marriage crashed. Dr Isikolo helped me and a lot was revealed to me on what transpired. He cast a love reunion spell that bonded my wife and I back together and the whole evil my family did against me was revealed. Am thankful that my home is back more happier than ever and all the appreciation goes to Dr Isikolo as he indeed fixed my problems just after 48 hours. email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196

• Beth

March 29, 2024 at 11:45 AM

My husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better.

Email: ancientspiritspellcast@<wbr>gmail.com

Read more on his website: ancientspellcast.<wbr>wordpress.com

WhatsApp ‪

+2349016487557

• Kim Wallace

March 31, 2024 at 3:16 PM
Viewing 61 - 75 of 80 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now