RavLine Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with the RavLine community of hunters and fishermen.

The Action Forums General Discussion I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER 2024 +2348118829899

• I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER 2024 +2348118829899

alex jackson updated 3 weeks, 4 days ago 15 Members · 80 Posts
  • Karla Dawson

March 11, 2024 at 3:42 AM

PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT: INFINITYLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE..

After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to broke-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet DR GREAT who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love Spells, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem.

Here’s his contact..

CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348118829899

EMAIL: infinitylovespell@gmail.com OR infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

BLOG http://infinitylovespell1.blogspot.com

• Karla Dawson

March 11, 2024 at 3:43 AM

PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT: INFINITYLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE..

After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to broke-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet DR GREAT who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love Spells, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem.

Here’s his contact..

CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348118829899

EMAIL: infinitylovespell@gmail.com OR infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

BLOG http://infinitylovespell1.blogspot.com ,.,

• Clara James

March 11, 2024 at 6:54 AM

REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .I want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever done me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shame; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again. I was confused and did not know what to do again, rather they got in contact with PRIEST WISDOM.He did a love spell that made my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with ourselves. PRIEST WISDOM makes him realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good. He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. contact email Supernaturalspell0@gmail.com or text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470 his web page https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ or go to his page https://web.facebook.com/PRIESTWISDOM11

• Kim Wallace

March 11, 2024 at 3:08 PM

I could get the help to fix my marital problems with Dr Isikolo. His wepage (https://isikolo-temple.com)

Hi peeps. My name is Christine Allen and I have had tough and horrible experiences in my past relationships and I indeed waited till I met my husband and after we met, we fell in love and got married. After two years of our Union, he changed and started acting weird and eventually left me and our son. I Did all I could to get him back but all was fruitless. I came in contact with the comments and what everyone was saying about Dr Isikolo. I reached out to him and he responded and gave me his best effort and support to make my marriage work again. He was the one who made it known to me that my husband was taken from me by another woman and he cast a love reunion spell that reunited us back together and he came back home to me and my boy. Indeed no one out there has lied about Dr Isikolo and his good works. My husband came back home 48 hours after he did the work for as promised. Reach out to him now and be assured he will help you. text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196

• Karla Dawson

March 13, 2024 at 2:23 PM

Hello everyone I want to let the whole world know how Dr Great has restored my broken relationship with Wayne. We have been together for 3 years and he told me that he doesn’t love me like he used to. Things have not been good for about 4 months and he ended this about 2 weeks ago. I was miserable and just don’t want to go on anymore. I did text him right after this but he didn’t even respond to me. One day I was searching for a way to get him back on the Internet when I saw a post of a lady testifying of how a love spell caster called Dr Great helped her to get back her Ex, I was so desperate to get mine back so I messaged him and explained my situation to him and he instructed me to do somethings which I did and 24 hours later my boyfriend Wayne came back kneeling and begging for my forgiveness and I forgive him and our relationship was back to normal again, if your Ex broke up with you or you have any problem then you problem has come to an end because Dr Great can solve all marriage and relationship problems. If you need his urgent help email him at

infinitylovespell@gmail.com <wbr>OR infinitylovespell@yahoo.com<wbr>

You can also call or add him on WhatsApp +2348118829899

BLOG http://<wbr>infinitylovespell1.blogspot.<wbr>com

• Karla Dawson

March 13, 2024 at 2:23 PM

Hello everyone I want to let the whole world know how Dr Great has restored my broken relationship with Wayne. We have been together for 3 years and he told me that he doesn’t love me like he used to. Things have not been good for about 4 months and he ended this about 2 weeks ago. I was miserable and just don’t want to go on anymore. I did text him right after this but he didn’t even respond to me. One day I was searching for a way to get him back on the Internet when I saw a post of a lady testifying of how a love spell caster called Dr Great helped her to get back her Ex, I was so desperate to get mine back so I messaged him and explained my situation to him and he instructed me to do somethings which I did and 24 hours later my boyfriend Wayne came back kneeling and begging for my forgiveness and I forgive him and our relationship was back to normal again, if your Ex broke up with you or you have any problem then you problem has come to an end because Dr Great can solve all marriage and relationship problems. If you need his urgent help email him at

infinitylovespell@gmail.com <wbr>OR infinitylovespell@yahoo.com<wbr>

You can also call or add him on WhatsApp +2348118829899

BLOG http://<wbr>infinitylovespell1.blogspot.<wbr>com ..

• Kim Wallace

March 17, 2024 at 9:17 PM

After I and my husband got married, we relocated to another city and we both got jobs and started working and living together happily. We never had any problems until a colleague of his started doing all she can to get my husband’s attention. I never knew all along what was going until he started sleeping out and making excuses. Things got out of control and he eventually stopped attending to my needs. I knew at that point I needed help so I contacted Dr Isikolo and explained everything to him. He told me all that has been going and promised to fix the problems for me which he did. He cast a love reunion spell for me which reunited i and my husband and he started being the man I always loved him to be just after 48 hours Dr Isikolo worked for me. We are both happy now and it would not have been possible if not for Dr Isikolo. Contact him if you need any help. Visit his webpage: https://isikolo-temple.com or text him on WhatsApp him on +2348133261196

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 6:49 PM

My name is Ashley Jason from Canada, my husband and I have been quarreling almost all the time because he barely gives me attention. I didn’t know that it was because he was seeing another woman. One day I went through his phone and found his chat with her and how he was always spending time with her so i confronted him and he told me that he has fallen out of love with me and he wanted a divorce I told him I don’t want us to end our marriage because I love him so much, he didn’t even listen to me he went to our room packed his clothes and left. I tried reaching out to him but to no avail, I cried and cried for weeks but nothing changed so I decided to search for ways to get my husband back online and I came across a testimony on how Dr. Great use his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact him on WhatsApp and we spoke and he assured me that my husband will come back to me 24 hours after he finish casting the spell. And exactly 24 hours after I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door and I saw my husband on his knees begging me to accept him back again and he promised never to leave me or do anything to hurt me again. I let him plead for a few minutes before I accepted him again. I’m so happy today to tell the world that Dr Great is truly a man of his words. Do you have a problem with your marriage or relationship then contact Dr Great at

infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com

WhatsApp +2348118829899

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 6:56 PM

My name is Ashley Jason from Canada, my husband and I have been quarreling almost all the time because he barely gives me attention. I didn’t know that it was because he was seeing another woman. One day I went through his phone and found his chat with her and how he was always spending time with her so i confronted him and he told me that he has fallen out of love with me and he wanted a divorce I told him I don’t want us to end our marriage because I love him so much, he didn’t even listen to me he went to our room packed his clothes and left. I tried reaching out to him but to no avail, I cried and cried for weeks but nothing changed so I decided to search for ways to get my husband back online and I came across a testimony on how Dr. Great use his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact him on WhatsApp and we spoke and he assured me that my husband will come back to me 24 hours after he finish casting the spell. And exactly 24 hours after I heard a knock on the door I went to open the door and I saw my husband on his knees begging me to accept him back again and he promised never to leave me or do anything to hurt me again. I let him plead for a few minutes before I accepted him again. I’m so happy today to tell the world that Dr Great is truly a man of his words. Do you have a problem with your marriage or relationship then contact Dr Great at

WhatsApp +2348118829899 ..

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 6:56 PM

WhatsApp +2348118829899 ,.,

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 7:35 PM

WhatsApp +2348118829899 ,,,,

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 7:35 PM

WhatsApp +2348118829899 .,.

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 8:46 PM

infinitylovespell@gmail.com <wbr>or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com<wbr>

WhatsApp +2348118829899 ,

• Karla Dawson

March 18, 2024 at 8:46 PM

infinitylovespell@gmail.com <wbr>or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com<wbr>

WhatsApp +2348118829899 ,,

• Kim Wallace

March 18, 2024 at 9:42 PM

GETTING YOUR PARTNER BACK IS FULLY ASSURED WITH DR ISIKOLO. His website (https://isikolo-temple.com)

I and my wife had a misunderstanding which led to a huge fight and she left home and returned back to her fathers house. I let my emotions got the best of me and stayed permanently away from her. Things grew worse when she started seeing another man and I never knew about it. I tried fixing the problem and getting her to return back home and she never came back. I later found out all that has been going on and decided to seek help to fix my marriage with her which made me contact Dr Isikolo. Just as expected he worked for me and the problem was fixed and I am reunited with my wife. She returned back home just after 48 hours as promised by Dr Isikolo. I am forever indebted to him for fixing the problem I had in my marriage. kindly contact him for fast and urgent Help, email him: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on: +2348133261196

Viewing 46 - 60 of 80 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now