Users of RavLine and its associated properties and services, agree to the following statements:
Content & Behavior
- I will help to ensure the overall openness and accessibility of the site to all users, including through a peer-review moderation process, if applicable.
- I understand that failure to adhere to proper internet protocol and etiquette may result in removal of my listings or more severe corrective action.
- I agree not to participate in, post, or link to content that is:
- Defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Sexually explicit, including images, descriptions, and depictions of sexual acts, genitalia, buttocks, female nipples, or other content deemed as such;
- Obscene, including overt animal abuse;
- Racist, including slurs;
- Promotes violence, hostility, harassment, or harm toward others; or
- Criminal or in any way violates the laws and standards applicable to my community, including but not limited to local, state, and federal laws.
- I agree that RavLine may edit or remove information, including my listings, comments, and account profile(s), from the site and service without notice.
- I attest that all content I publish or distribute through RavLine and its associated properties and services will not violate copyright, licensing, patent, or confidentiality/non-disclosure laws and agreements.
- I agree to abide by the spam and listing policies:
- Each sale product or service may only be listed once, in the correct category and physical location;
- Solicitations for goods, services, or businesses must include accurate contact information and clear and accurate descriptions of the products and/or services provided; and
- Sellers/solicitors bear full responsibility for their listings, customer satisfaction, and transactions, and RavLine will not serve as an intermediary on disputes.
- By posting or submitting written, visual, or any other form of content or information to RavLine or its related properties and services, I agree to grant RavLine unrestricted rights to access, use, reproduce, modify, and/or publish such content both on the RavLine platform and for marketing and communications purposes.
- I will not publish, request, store, or transmit sensitive personal information, including but not limited to license and permit numbers, payment information, social security numbers, bank account information, credit history, information protected by HIPAA, or other potentially compromising or sensitive information, via RavLine or its associated properties and services. Excluded from this prohibition is the use of my own personal information when used in the execution of my own account and/or transactions made directly with RavLine, such as advertising on RavLine, paid RavLine memberships, and/or RavLine account information.
- I acknowledge that my participation in RavLine, including my membership, account, and/or submitted contact information, constitutes my consent to be contacted by RavLine and/or the parties relevant to my inquiry. RavLine and relevant parties are hereby authorized to contact me via the means provided to them, including but not limited to email, postal services, SMS, and phone.
- I retain the right to request the cessation of future contact at any time, including the right to unsubscribe from mailings.
- I am responsible for obeying all applicable enforcement mechanisms, including, but not limited to federal, state, municipal, and tribal statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances, and judicial decisions, all applicable Presidential Executive Orders, including compliance with all applicable licensing requirements.
- I acknowledge that using RavLine for any purpose contrary to any applicable federal, state, municipal, or tribal laws, or regulations, constitutes using RavLine for an “illegal purpose.” I agree that I will not use RavLine for any illegal purpose. I also acknowledge and agree that I am not authorized to access the website for any illegal purpose whatsoever and that doing so may constitute access a computer without authorization.
- If I am at all unsure about firearm sales or transfers, I will contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosive at 1-800-ATF-GUNS and visit the ATF website at http://www.atf.gov.
- Collecting data from RavLine and re-publishing it without express written permission from RavLine is strictly prohibited.
- I bear full responsibility for my actions while using RavLine. I also take responsibility for any and all of my actions related to, or resulting from, my use of RavLine. I am solely responsible for any and all consequences of such my actions.
- I understand that RavLine is never involved in transactions, communications, or agreements between user parties, and RavLine does not certify, endorse, investigate, or in any way guarantee the safety, security, or legal capacity of any party, location, transaction, activity, or other aspect of member or user interaction.
I indemnify and hold harmless RavLine and all of its owners, directors, officers, employees, and agents for any and all loss, harm, damage, costs, liability, and expense caused to them, whether intentionally or unintentionally, by my use of RavLine, including but not limited to direct or indirect results of violations of any and all applicable laws.
RavLine may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying me. As a user, I am solely responsible for reading the most current version of the terms and conditions.
If I violate these terms, RavLine may permanently remove me from the site or, depending on the nature and severity of the violation, avail itself of such remedies as are prescribed by law. RavLine will comply with federal, state, municipal, and tribal law enforcement entities pursuant to the Constitution of the United States and Due Process of Law.